- 45.000-50.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- responsable financiero
- Finanzas y Administración
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- If you have more than 5 years of experience as a Head of Finance Operations, (AR/AP manager, order to cash) and a hight level of english, this is your opportunity to join a great multinational with office in the center of Barcelona!
- our client
- Great multinacional with a team of 600 (and growing) passionate talented people, working to digitize the beauty industry.
- your functions
- Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:¿ Overseeing and managing the Customer Invoicing (Accounts Receivable) and Vendor Invoicing (Accounts Payable) teams¿ Cash cycle management including maintenance of bank accounts, mandates, Direct Debits, online banking and payment processing platforms (e.g., PayPal, GoCardless, Stripe etc.) on B2C and B2B side of the organisation.¿ Oversee all payments made from the business, including supplier payment runs and other adhoc payments.¿ Controlling all areas of customer credit/debt management and liaising with sales and operations as required.¿ Ensuring and managing the integrity of master data on ERP systems¿ Be the finance champion for payroll process at the Group level¿ Posting of journals including all transactions accounted for in NetSuite or any other Finance package¿ Support wider Finance transformation initiatives plus ad-hoc support to key strategic projects, including new business integration.¿ Reviewing the current processes of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions and suggesting improvements and efficiencies.¿ Communicate with outside entities on behalf of the company e.g., Customers and Vendors
- position requisites
¿ ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified preferred but QBE considered¿ Hands-on approach, able to work through others, including indirect business partners.¿ Proven track record in a similar transactional role with a cash management focus¿ Confident and approachable character, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment¿ Exceptional planning and organisational skills¿ Highly motivated with a positive and proactive approach to problem solving¿ Excellent communication skills, capable of building strong professional relationships with stakeholders and suppliers¿ Knowledge of accounting software (in particular, Oracle NetSuite)¿ Able to present to Board and senior managers¿ Excellent project managerial and interpersonal skills.¿ Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects as required.
- Formación: Grado: Grado en Contabilidad y Finanzas
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , netsuit
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
Salary 45.000¿ - 50.000¿ SBA
Indefinite contractOffice in the center of BarcelonaOne day a week of home officeGood work environmentInternational environment
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!