- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Logística y transporte
- ver más
- ingeniero proyectos
- our client
Important international company in the railway sector.
- your functions
Technical Leader and owner / responsible for execution in compliance with requirements of telematics and multimedia systems engineering projects, to be accomplished within scope of company contracts.
- Manage all activities of engineering project: plan execution, define priorities, track and report on status/progress up to their completion.
- Coordinate their execution with project/contract team members from other Depts (manufacturing, test, purchases, other)
lead accomplishment of systems Requierement analysis, concept & Architectural desing, integration & validation test and acceptance & Commissioning stages of engineerig projects.
- Define/agree system interfaces to third - parties.
- Establish technical guidelines, restrictions and criteria for validation of systems within project.
- Provide technical guidance to the engineering project team, prepare systems Tech specification and contribute to the preparation of all remaining technical project deliverable documents, then review ans approve them.
- Organize and lead project technical desing reviews.
- Support the overall PRoject Manager in all subjects related to the engineering project, especialially in the technical matters.
- Participate in meeting with customer Project Management and engineering teams, addressing discussions / cuestions / issues related to technical topics /issues and engineering project tracking & oversight.
- Provide technical support in case of issues during Deployment, Comissiong and warranty phases of project.
- Track and control that non-recurrent and recurrent costs (NRC & RC) are below estimates and targets, and that commited project milestones.
- position requisites
- Good background and some practical experience in development if electronic equipment hardware and/or firmware / embedded software.
- Desired knowledge of Stds applicable to on-board railways electronic systems (CENELEC, IEEE, other).
- Background in Systems Engineering (systems Development life - cycle models andprocesses, requirement management and traceability, interfaces management, integration & validation testing, etc)
- Management of (R&D) Projects (planning, tracking & oversight).
- Requirements management.
- Risk management.
- Product configuration management.
- Problems Resolution.
- Leadership of Technical Teams.
- Good level written and spoken english.
- Formación: Ingeniero Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: sector ferroviario
- Experiencia: 5 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!