- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- Con posible incorporación a plantilla
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- Ingenieria y Oficina técnica
- Sin definir
Do you have experience working as Technical Support Engineer? This is your opportunity!!
- our client
Multinational supplier of materials for sectors such as Aeronautics and Industrial, is searching a Technical Support Engineer.
- your functions
· The main purpose of the job is to support all the technical interactions with the customers to facilitate the use of materials
· Support customer facing activities relating to: material selection, introduction of products/technologies and related processes/shop floor activities, problem solving, etc
· To provide internal support ensuring the voice of the customer is considered to provide first-class material fitting customer needs and demands
· To provide technical support to customers assigned in a timely manner
· Support when needed all customers
· Support customer discussions related to claims, process changes, qualifications, new product introduction, or any other technical demand
· Be the key Technical contact of a group of customers and to manage the timely resolution of said queries
· To communicate effectively to all levels within the organisation to ensure clear understanding and focus on technical challenges, current and future demands and claims
· Ensure test data are analysed correctly and are accurately documented in technical report format with detailed discussions based upon technical reasoning and management consensus
· Provide support to other business functions as appropriate, especially on shop floor material production campaigns
· To manage & make effective use of all available local resources, such as laboratory technicians
· Manage risk in areas of responsibility
- position requisites
· Experience on Customer interactions and public speaking
· Experience of project management for external customer programmes
· Ability to analyse test data correctly - draw firm conclusions and where necessary - propose next steps
· Ability to write accurate and concise technical reports with detailed discussions based on technical reasoning
· Effective interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Other languages appreciated (French, German)
The job holder is expected to maintain regular contact with the following individuals:
· Technical Support peers abroad.
· Sales and Marketing organization (Sales, CS, PM).
· R&T engineers .
· Operation engineers and leaders (manufacturing, quality, process, sourcing¿)
Job holder will be specifically responsible for managing programmes directly with the assigned customers.
- Formación: Licenciado, Ingeniero Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , alemán es valorable
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
· Manage with autonomy a variety of on-going technical projects and activities to ensure the timely completion of defined projects
· Coordinate activities across various functions without direct Line Management responsibility
· Fostering key customer contacts and managing their expectations
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!