- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- consultor funcional
- Mollet del Vallès
- IT y Telecom
- Metodologías y procesos
- our client
Our client, an important company in the railway sector, needs to incorporate a Train Control Engineer in his Barcelona headquarters.
- your functions
Purpose of the job:
He/ she manages the development of all Train Control & Information Systems (TC&IS) deliverables (sub-system, electrical and software work products) for a Project from offer, specification, design ,validation to end of warranty period.
Accountable for :
- Validating the TC&IS Development, Configuration, Validation and Management Plan application.
- Achieving the specified software quality requirements detailed in System Engineering and TCMS Software Quality Plan and informs the team members of their associated responsibilities.
- Ensuring the quality on all domain of his/her project (Schematic, Apparatus, Software¿)
- Managing the design planning and the achievement of the Design/Verification reviews in all step of the Design.
- Delivering all TC&IS Engineering outputs including, Train Control and Monitoring System Requirements and Architecture, Software specification or Functional Design Description, Software, Electrical Schemes and Electrical Products definition (with the support of Electrical Lead Engineer), in compliance with the Engineering Quality, Cost and Delay commitments.
- Managing interface and ensure follow up of sub-systems (electrical components, PAPIS (Public Address and Passengers Information Systems), CCTV, Multimedia, TCMS, Event recorder, Train Ground Communication, ATC(Automatic Train Control)/Safety equipment).
- Ensuring standardization and maximize the carry over with previous project
- Supporting Industrial and Manufacturing areas during First Train Assembly
- Supporting Commissioning and Validation area during First Train tests
- Ensuring that the cybersecurity requirements are properly managed on each project/program and follow-up the main open actions for "at risk" or challenging projects/programs.
Responsible for :
- Functional management of the Train Control & IS resources of his/her project
- Formulating a design solution that fulfils the specified customer requirements by defining the architecture and performances of the TC&IS subsystems and functional studies he/she is responsible for, maximizing the re-use of service-proven design patterns
- Monitoring, control and consolidate the TC & IS work package (Work Package Review, Risk mitigation, Quality Cost & Delay project target) and ensure the reporting activities to the Project Engineering Manager of the project (PrEM)
- Defining the applicable TCMS configuration (low voltage scheme, apparatus, and software version) with the Train System Engineer, Train Design Engineer, Project Engineering Manager and its team.
- Contributing to the return of experiences on his/her domain (Software, Schematic, Apparatus)
- Contributing for technical specificities and expertise to advice the Project Team and/or Customer
- Supporting the other stakeholders (design, sourcing, validation etc..) in the understanding of the Cybersecurity processes and actions in particular with regards to the interfaces in between the teams.
- Being the responsible at Proejct level for the transverse Cybersecurity actions and for topics addressed at: Project (progress plan), Region, Métier Manager level.
- position requisites
- English language
- Rolling stock functional engineer experiences on several train functions
- Work package and Team management experiences
- Hands-on electrical and schematic design activity
- Hands-on experience in design development of model based control systems using application tools like Control Build, Matlab / Simulink, Matrix or similar tools.
- Knowledge of network topologies and interfaces for Serial, Ethernet, MVB and other industrial communication network.
- Communication abilities
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Experiencia: 10 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!